- Start a walking or running group at your office. Get out for 30 minutes, have a small light snack 30 minutes before lunch then eat your lunch after the fitness.
- Instead of making social time with friends about eating or drinking, make it about fitness "Hey, let's hit a hot yoga class, then go for some tea after".
- At any time in your day, if you see stairs or any incline walk them.....yes, just for fun.
- Make family time active, get the bikes out, go to the basketball court and shoot and run with your little ones, they will love it!!
- Dates can be active, go for a hike or a kayak, both are very romantic!
Glows are good and you don't always have to drip, but 3 times a week make sure you get a good drip on!