these are My Top Five Tips
- Like any good Girl Scout, "BE PREPARED" owning a good, breathable jacket is a must. If you are shopping locally, I recommend The Running Room. They go up to XXL, you may need to go into a men's but they do have larger sizes.
- Know, 100% that when you are finished your outdoor rec. that you are going to feel amazing, alive and very pleased with yourself!
- Layer your clothing, the best materials are wicking material or wicking wool. Wear a ball cap to keep the rain off your face and something around your neck to prevent water running within your jacket.
- Get moving, once you are moving and breaking a sweat - you won't even notice the exterior moisture!
- Plan outdoor fitness with a buddy, when the weather is not favorable having accountability is key!